Thursday, November 28, 2013

Photo Thursday: Vintage Thanksgiving Edition

Good morning!

You know I couldn't let a holiday pass without wishing you and yours a good one-- in this case, instead of wacked out vintage postcards, I found as many old photos of families gathered for Thanksgiving as flickr would cough up! I hope you have a great turkey day...I need to get started on the vegan mac n "cheeze" we're bringing to my folks get together and a little chicken pot pie type thing that is mashed potatoes and rice and veggies and no meat. Just because we don't eat a lot of the traditional Thanksgiving fare DOES NOT MEAN I am not going to pig out as is my American right and duty on this day.

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday! Til then.


source

source
source
source
source

source
source

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for these, I loved them. Especially the second to the last-how fun to see the kids table-how well I remember that. You knew you made it when you graduated from that-up to eat with the grownups. Even though mom is at the head, you can see how the table is an add on to the regular table. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...